The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Loperamide HCI 2 mg
Controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Traveler's Diarrhea
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl.Heart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death
Do Not Use
- If you have bloody or black stool
- In children under 12 years of age
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Mucus in the stool
- A history of liver disease
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
When Using This Product
Tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Symptoms get worse
- Diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- You get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrheanot for use in children under 12 years of ageadults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 softgels after the first loose stool; 1 softgel after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 softgels in 24 hours
- Store at 20o-25o C (68o-77o F). Protect from light.
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).do not use if carton or blister unit is open or tornsee side panel for lot number and expiration date
Butylated hydroxyanisole, edible ink, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, glyceryl caprylate, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil and purified water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.