The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Docusate sodium 50 mgSennosides 8.6 mg
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do Not Use
- If you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctorlaxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Stomach painnauseavomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor agestarting dosage maximum dosage adults and children 12 years of age or over2 tablets once a day4 tablets twice a day children 6 to under 12 years1 tablet once a day2 tablets twice a day children 2 to under 6 years1/2 tablet once a day 1 tablet twice a day children under 2 yearsask a doctor ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 30 mgeach tablet contains: sodium 6 mg LOW SODIUM
- Store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
Carnauba wax*, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake*, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, sodium benzoate*, stearic acid, talc*, titanium dioxide *contains one or more of these ingredients
CAREONE Senna S Orange Tablets
* Please review the disclaimer below.