NDC 42254-150 Atovaquone And Proguanil Hydrochloride
|Color(s)||PINK (C48328 - PINKISH BROWN TO BROWN) |
|Shape||ROUND (C48348) |
|Size(s)||11 MM |
NDC Code 42254-150-16
Package Description: 16 TABLET in 1 BOTTLE
NDC Code 42254-150-24
Package Description: 24 TABLET in 1 BOTTLE
This product is EXCLUDED from the official NDC directory because the listing data was inactivated by the FDA.
What is NDC 42254-150?
The NDC code 42254-150 is assigned by the FDA to the product Atovaquone And Proguanil Hydrochloride which is product labeled by Rebel Distributors Corp. The product's dosage form is . The product is distributed in 2 packages with assigned NDC codes 42254-150-16 16 tablet in 1 bottle , 42254-150-24 24 tablet in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Atovaquone And Proguanil Hydrochloride?
Prevention of Malaria:Atovaquone and proguanil hydrochloride tablets are indicated for the prophylaxis of P. falciparum malaria, including in areas where chloroquine resistance has been reported (see CLINICAL STUDIES).
Which are Atovaquone And Proguanil Hydrochloride UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ATOVAQUONE (UNII: Y883P1Z2LT)
- ATOVAQUONE (UNII: Y883P1Z2LT) (Active Moiety)
- PROGUANIL HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: R71Y86M0WT)
- PROGUANIL (UNII: S61K3P7B2V) (Active Moiety)
Which are Atovaquone And Proguanil Hydrochloride Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U)
- HYDROXYPROPYL CELLULOSE, LOW SUBSTITUTED (UNII: 2165RE0K14)
- POLOXAMER 188 (UNII: LQA7B6G8JG)
- POVIDONE K30 (UNII: U725QWY32X)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30)
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 (UNII: B697894SGQ)
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 8000 (UNII: Q662QK8M3B)
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)
- FERRIC OXIDE RED (UNII: 1K09F3G675)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Atovaquone And Proguanil Hydrochloride?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 864675 - atovaquone 250 MG / proguanil HCl 100 MG Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 864675 - atovaquone 250 MG / proguanil hydrochloride 100 MG Oral Tablet
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label