NDC 42254-243 Letrozole
|Color(s)||YELLOW (C48330 - DARK-YELLOW) |
|Shape||ROUND (C48348) |
|Size(s)||6 MM |
NDC Code 42254-243-30
Package Description: 30 TABLET, FILM COATED in 1 BOTTLE
This product is EXCLUDED from the official NDC directory because the listing data was inactivated by the FDA.
What is NDC 42254-243?
The NDC code 42254-243 is assigned by the FDA to the product Letrozole which is product labeled by Rebel Distributors Corp. The product's dosage form is . The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 42254-243-30 30 tablet, film coated in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Letrozole?
This medication is used to treat certain types of breast cancer (such as hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer) in women after menopause. Letrozole is also used to help prevent the cancer from returning. Some breast cancers are made to grow faster by a natural hormone called estrogen. Letrozole decreases the amount of estrogen the body makes and helps to slow or reverse the growth of these breast cancers.
Which are Letrozole UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- LETROZOLE (UNII: 7LKK855W8I)
- LETROZOLE (UNII: 7LKK855W8I) (Active Moiety)
Which are Letrozole Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- FD&C BLUE NO. 2 (UNII: L06K8R7DQK)
- ALUMINUM OXIDE (UNII: LMI26O6933)
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 (UNII: I753WB2F1M)
- FERRIC OXIDE YELLOW (UNII: EX438O2MRT)
- LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE (UNII: EWQ57Q8I5X)
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30)
- CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U)
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOLS (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A)
- POLYVINYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 532B59J990)
- SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO (UNII: 5856J3G2A2)
- STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ)
- TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U)
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Letrozole?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct code indicates a single concept unique identifier (RXCUI) is associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 200064 - letrozole 2.5 MG Oral Tablet
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label