The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 194 mg, Aspirin 227 mg, Caffeine 33 mg
Pain Reliever, Pain Reliever, Pain Reliever Aid
Indications & Usage
- Uses temporarily relieves minor pain due to headachearthritisbackachecoldsmenstrual crampsmuscle aches
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert:Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), and shock.Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening, blisters and rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- An allergic reaction occurs (seek medical help right away)you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: (feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better)pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysredness or swelling is presentringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursnew symptoms occur
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do not take more than the recommended dose. Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 6 hours, not to exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Hypromellose, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polydextrose, Povidone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide and Triglycerides
* Please review the disclaimer below.