The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Octinoxate 4.0%Titanium Dioxide 2.1%
- •Helps prevent sunburn •If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For external use only.Do not use on •damaged or broken skin. When using this product •keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor •if rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. •Reapply at least every 2 hours •Use water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating •Children under 6 months: ask a doctor •Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: 1.limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. 2.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- •protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, talc, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, potassium cetyl phosphate, cyclopentasiloxane, glyceryl myristate, isononyl isononanoate, behenyl alcohol, mineral oil, glycerin, propylene glycol, microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, nylon-12, fragrance, triethanolamine, ammonium acroloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, iron oxides, butylene glycol, allantoin, caffeine, ascorbic acid, disodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), BHT, hyaluronic acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.