The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mgPhenylephrine HCI 5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever, the common cold, or other upper respiratory allergies
- Runny nose sneezing
- Stuffy noseitchy, watery eyes itching of the nose or throat
- nasal congestion temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do Not Use
- To sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatic, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The Child Has
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic brochitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The Child Is
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness,dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Keep dosing cup with product
- ML = milliliter
- Shake well before usingAge Dose children under 4 years do not use children 4 to 5 years do not use unless directed by a doctor children 6 to 11 years 5 mL every 4 hours adults and children 12 years and over 10 mL every 4 hours
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 8 mg
- Store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- Do not refrigerate. Protect from light.
Anhydrous citric acid,carboxymethylcellulose sodium, disodium EDTA, FD&C blue#1, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbital, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydrate
Hy-Vee health Children's Allergy + Congestion
* Please review the disclaimer below.