The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscle pain
- Menstrual pain
- Minor arthritis painor as recommended by a doctor
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:hivesshockfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if youare age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for longer time than directed
Do Not Use
If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diureticyou have asthma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug forgoutdiabetesarthritis
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Have bloody or black stools
- Vomit blood
- Have stomach pain that does not get better an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- New symptoms occur
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persistdrink a full glass of water with each dosedo not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store at controlled room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
Corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polysorbate 80, simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
Hyvee Aspirin 325 mg
* Please review the disclaimer below.