The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Allergy alert: if prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate, consult a doctor before using
Distributed byArbonne International, LLC9400 Jeronimo Road, Irvine, CA 92618
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeCapsaicin 0.032%Topical AnalgesicMenthol 5%Topical AnalgesicMethyl salicylate 10%Topical Analgesic
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple back ache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with waterdo not apply to wounds or damaged skindo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: do not use, and consult a doctor
Store at 25°C–30°C (77°F–86°F)
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aminomethyl propanol, anthemis nobilis flower extract, arnica montana flower extract, butylene glycol, calendula officinalis flower extract, disodium EDTA, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, lecithin, phenoxyethanol, water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.