The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v.
Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce germs on the skin.
- For external use only.Flammable: Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
Otc - When Using
When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. lf contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop using and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops and lasts.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children: ln case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Squeeze a significant amount in your palm and rub hands until fully dry.Rinse free.
- Store below 110 °F（43° C).
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl propanol, Aloe Barbadensis leaf Juice, Denatonium benzoate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.