The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Purified water 95.1%
For rinsing the eyes to reduce risk of severe injury caused by acid or alkali
For external use only
Do Not Use
● for injection ● for intraocular surgery ● internally ● If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When Using This Product
● avoid contamination ● do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
Ask A Doctor If You Have
● eye pain ● changes in vision● redness or irritation of the eye after use ● an injury caused by alkali
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not dilute solution or reuse bottleuse only unopened bottleto open, twist cap in the direction of the arrowavoid contamination of the integrated eyecupplace integrated eyecup over affected eye(s)tilt head backwardopen eyelid(s) widecontrol rate of flow by pressure on bottle thoroughly bathe eye(s) with solutionallow solution to flow away from eye(s)rinse until the bottle is empty and continue rinsing with Plum Emergency Eyewash until you reach a doctorcontinue rinsing with water if necessaryobtain medical treatment.
- Not for use as a contact lens solutiondo not use after bottle expirationstore at room temperature, 5° to 35° C (41° to 95°F)
Sodium phosphate dibasic, Monopotassium phosphate
Imported And Distributed By
Innovative Safety Supply Inc., 304 Edson St.,Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7J 0P9, Canada (CAN)
* Please review the disclaimer below.