The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each drop)Menthol 4.8 mg
Otc - Purpose
PurposeCough Suppressant / Oral Anesthetic
Indications & Usage
- Uses temporarily relieves:cough due to a cold or inhaled irritantsoccasional minor irritation due to sore throat or sore mouth
WarningsSore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by feer, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious. Do not administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemacough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor ifcough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsenssore mouth does not improve in 7 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
Directionsadults and children 6 years and over - allow 2 drops to disslve slowly in mouth, one at a time. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.children under 6 years - ask a doctor
Other Safety Information
- Other information17 calories per drop
Inactive ingredients: Caramel color, corn starch, herbal extract blend (Elderflower, Horehound, Hyssop, Lemon Balm, Linden Flower, Marshmallow Root, Peppermint, Sage, Thyme, Wild Thyme), natural flavor, sucrose and water.
Otc - Questions
Questions? Or to report an adverse event call 1-800-245-2898. Monday - Friday, 9AM to 4PM EST
* Please review the disclaimer below.