The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DIST BY ZO Skin Health, Inc. Irvine, CA 92618
Salicylic Acid, 2.0%
- For the treatment of acne
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this productcover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times dailybecause excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctorif bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Store at controlled room temperature:15-30°C (59-89°F), away from direct sunlightYou may report a serious adverse reaction to:5 Technology Dr.Irvine, CA 92618
Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Beeswax, Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cellulose, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Propylene Carbonate, Water, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Triethyl Citrate, Glycerin, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Jojoba Esters, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ceramide NG, Trihydroxystearin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Alumina, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Honey, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
* Please review the disclaimer below.