The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Dist. by ZO Skin Health, Inc. Irvine, CA 92618
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientPurposeAluminum Sulfate Tetradecahydrate, 2850 mgAstringentWhen combined together in water, these ingredients form the active ingredient aluminum acetate. See DirectionsCalcium Acetate Monohydrate, 2016 mgAstringent
- For temporary relief of minor skin irritations due to rashes caused by soaps, detergents, cosmetics, or jewelry.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.do not cover compress or wet dressing with plastic to prevent evaporationin some skin conditions, soaking too long may overdry
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Dissolve 1 packet in 12 oz. of cool or warm water.stir until fully dissolved; do not strain or filter.The resulting mixture contains 0.45% aluminum acetate and is ready for use.For use as a compress or wet dressing:soak a clean, soft cloth in the solutionapply cloth loosely to affected area for 15 to 30 minutesrepeat as needed or as directed by a doctordiscard solution after each use
Water, Dextrin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Whey Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Chitosan.
- Store at controlled room temperature: 15-30°C (59-86°F), away from direct sunlight.You may report a serious adverse reaction to: 5 Technology Dr. Irvine, CA 92618
* Please review the disclaimer below.