The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaserecommended for repeated use
For external use only- hands.Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.When using this product, keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skin.Do not inhale or ingest.Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, immediately flush with water and call a doctor.avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or redness develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105Fmay discolor some babricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Aloe vere gel, extracts of juniper, eucalyptus oil, carbomer, thymol essence (radix), diisoprpanol amine, triethanolamine, water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.