The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Drug FactsDental Relief
Benzocaine 20% (w/w)
For temporary relief of minor pain and sore mouth associated with toothache, minor dental procedures and irritations from dentures or orthodontic appliances.
For oral use only
Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anaesthetics, such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other “caine” anaesthetics due to the possibility of anaphylactic shock.
When Using This Product
Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash, fever or other allergic reaction develops, see your doctor or dentist promptly. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If more than used for pain relief and protection is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: dry affected area and apply medication undiluted; Use up to 4 times daily, but not more than every two hours, or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Consult a dentist or doctor for use on children under 2 years of age
- Children under 12 years of should be supervised in the use of this product
- Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened
- Store at room temperature, 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- Avoid contact with eyes
PEG 400, PEG 3350, peppermint oil, sodium saccharin, sorbic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.