The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Chloroxylenol (1.49% w/w)
Anti-Microbial Hand Cleanser
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes, if irritation persists, get medical attention.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- This product must be dispensed from an adequate dispenser located a sufficient distance from processing line to prevent accidental product contamination.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
- Apply cleaner to palm of hand
- Lather and scrub hands (including fingers, wrist, and cuticles) vigorously for 60 seconds
- Rinse with water until all cleaner is removed from hands
- Dry completely (incomplete drying may lead to chapped skin).
Water, 2-Propanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Cocoamphoproprionate,
Cocoamide, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Triclosan
* Please review the disclaimer below.