The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Undecylenic Acid 25%
For the treatment of: most Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis), Ringworm (Tinea Corporis). For relief of: itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation and discomfort which may accompany these conditions.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Otc - When Using
- Extremely flammableKeep away from fire or flameAvoid smoking during use and until product has dried
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Otc - Stop Use
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- Read all directions and warnings before useClean affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughlyApply a thin layer of Flexitol Anti-Fungal Liquid over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctorFor Athlete's Foot, pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.For Athlete's Foot and Ringworm use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.Persons under 18 years of age or those with sensitive skin should use only as directed by a doctorSupervise children in the use of this productThis product is not effective on the scalp or nailsReplace cap and tighten after each use
Store between 50° – 86°F in a dry place
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylated Hydroxytoluebe, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol Acetate, Urea, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.