The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Petrolatum 49%Zinc Oxide 15%
Skin ProtectantSkin Protectant
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips.Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
For external use only.
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns.
When Using This Product
Do not get into eyes.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or consult a Poison Control Center right away.
- For skin protectionApply as needed.For diaper rashChange wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.Apply liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Store at 15
oC - 30
oF - 86
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.