The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Octinoxate (7.5%),Octisalate (4%),Oxybenzone (4%)
- Skin Cancer / Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.For external use only.
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use in the morning after cleansing and toning. Apply small amounts using the fingertips and spreading with upward, circular movements. Rub gently until absorbed completely.Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.Reapply at least every 2 yearsUse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
(water), c12-15 alkyl benzoate, pisum sativum extract (pisum sativum
(pea) extract), cyclohexasiloxane, dimethicone, butylene glycol,
cetearyl alcohol, erythritol, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone
crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate /
acryloyldimethyl-taurate / dimethylacrylamide crosspolymer, c20-22
alkyl phosphate, glyceryl stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate / sodium
acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, propylene glycol, c20-22 alcohols,
triethanolamine, isohexadecane, methylparaben, parfum (fragrance),
c14-22 alcohols, cetearyl glucoside, butylparaben, cyclopentasiloxane,
chlorphenesin, xanthan gum, propylparaben, acrylates/c10-20 alkyl
acrylate crosspolymer, disodium edta, sorbic acid, polysorbate 60,
c12-20 alkyl glucoside, glycerin, hydrolyzed algin, ethylparaben,
chlorella vulgaris extract, maris aqua (sea water), isobutylparaben,
silica, homarine hcl, rubus chamaemorus fruit extract.
Expert Routine L'bel
- L'Bel presents Expert Routine, a skin care program with two steps that work together for enhanced results:Cleanse the skin according to its needsNourish according to the age.HYDRA CALMEIntensive moisturizing lineTo
- Help protect the skin against dehydration, tightness, roughness,
- Dullness and loss of vitality. L'Bel presents the Hydra Calme
- Intensive Moisturizing Line. A miracle of maximum moisturization and
- Comfort for all ages and skin types.A new skin care concept
- Whose extraordinary revitalizing and comforting action inundates the
- Skin with a pleasant feeling of freshness, softness and wellbeing to
- Protect it and recover its appearance of beauty and youthfulness.The fountain of youth the skin needs every dayHydra
- Calm Intensive Moisturizing Line offers immediate and prolonged
- Moisturization to the areas of the face that need it most. Its
- Exclusive formulas reestablish the skin's hydric balance and facilitate
- The transportation of water according to the skin's moisturization
- Needs.A discover that changed the concept of moisturizationAn innovative discovery in the world of cosmetic technology: Hydra Comfort Systeme.
- A powerful moisturizing complex based on Arctic Berry Extract, an
- Exceptional source of carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and
- Antioxidants with comforting and softening properties.Two formulas for all ages and skin types, both with a soft, comforting texture and rapid absorption properties:1. Intensive moisturizing facial lotion SPF 15USES: Helps prevent sunburn. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. Provides moderate protection against sunburn.WARNINGS: For external use only. When
- Using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop
- Use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Directions: Apply
- Smoothly every morning before sun exposure and as needed. Use in the
- Morning after cleansing and toning. Apply small amounts using
- Fingertips and spreading with upward circular movements. Rub gently
- Until absorbed completed. Children under 6 months of age: ask a
- Doctor. Moderate sun protection product.Other Information:Sun
- Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using
- Sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin cancer, and other harmful
- Effects of the sun.HYPOALLERGENICDERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED2. Intensive moisturizing facial cream gelUSE: Use
- In the morning and / or at night after cleansing and toning. Apply
- Small amounts using the fingertips and spreading with upward, circular
- Movements. Rub gently until absorbed completely.WARNING: For
- External use only. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Rash and irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help. HYPOALLERGENICDERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
* Please review the disclaimer below.