The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Dist. by Ventura Corp, Ltd., San Juan, Puerto Rico 00926.
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposeOCTINOXATE 7.50 %SunscreenZINC OXIDE 7.84 %Sunscreen
- Skin Cancer / Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.Reapply at least every 2 hoursUse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Dimethicone, mica, zea mays (corn) starch, ozokerite, polyethylene, silica dimethyl silylate, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, kojic dipalmitate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hexyl laurate, phenoxyethanol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, caprylyl glycol, chlorphenesin, fragrante, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, trimethylsiloxysilicate, dimethylmethoxy chromanyl palmitato, citronellol, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, hexyl cinnamal, d-limonene, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, alpha-isomethyl ionone.May Contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
* Please review the disclaimer below.