The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Fexofenadine HCl USP, 60 mgPseudoephedrine HCl USP,120 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose sneezing itchy, watery eyes itching of the nose or throattemporarily relives nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiesreduces swelling of nasal passagestemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressuretemporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredientsif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have difficulty swallowing
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasethyroid disease glaucomahigh blood pressure diabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandkidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When Using This Product
- Do not take more than directeddo not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacidsdo not take with fruit juices (see Directions)the tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to take as directed (see Directions).
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a feveryou get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet; swallow tablet wholeadults and children 12 years of age and over take 1 tablet with a glass of water every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years of agedo not useadults 65 years of age and olderask a doctorconsumers with kidney diseaseask a doctor
- Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or openedstore between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) this product meets the requirements of USP dissolution test 3.
Corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal silicon dioxide, ferric oxide, hypromellose, kollidon SR, magnesium stearate, mannitol, powder cellulose and triethyl citrate.
Call 1-888-375-3784Distributed by:Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Inc.Princeton, NJ 08540Made in India
* Please review the disclaimer below.