The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Lansoprazole USP, 15 mg
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to lansoprazole
Do Not Use
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseasehad heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadednessfrequent chest painfrequent wheezing, particularly with heartburnunexplained weight lossnausea or vomitingstomach pain
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug. Acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Your heartburn continues or worsensyou need to take this product for more than 14 daysyou need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 monthsyou get diarrheayou develop a rash or joint pain
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Adults 18 years of age and olderthis product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 daysit may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours14-Day Course of Treatmentswallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morningtake every day for 14 daysdo not take more than 1 capsule a daysswallow whole. Do not crush or chew capsules.do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctorRepeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 monthsdo not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctorchildren under 18 years of age: ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- Read the directions, warnings and package insert before usekeep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.store at 20 – 25°C (68° – 77° F)keep product out of high heat and humidityprotect product from moistureclose cap tightly after use
FD&C Blue No. 2, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, low substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium carbonate, methacrylic acid copolymer, polyethylene glycol 6000, polysorbate 80, sodium lauryl sulphate, starch (corn), sucrose, sugar spheres, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.