The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Hydrocortisone, USP 1%
- For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:eczema,insect bites,poison ivy,poison oak,poison sumac,soaps,jewelry,detergents,cosmetics,psoriasis,seborrheic dermatitis,for external genital, feminine and anal itching,other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do Not Use
- For external feminine itching if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with the eyes, do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor, for external anal itching: do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor, do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Symptoms last for more than 7 days, the condition gets worse, symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days, rectal bleeding occurs, consult doctor promptly
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and olderapply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.Children under 2 years of agedo not use, consult a doctor.For external anal itchingAdults: when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly, gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applicaion of this product.Children under 12 years of age:consult a doctor.
- Storage temperature: not to exceed 30oC (86oF).Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
Mineral oil, white petrolatum
* Please review the disclaimer below.