The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Otc - Purpose
Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL, teaspoonful)PurposeGuaifenesin 200 mgExpectorantDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgCough SuppressantPseudoephedrine HCl 30 mgNasal Decongestant
- For the temporary relief of nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis).Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.Temporarily controls cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants.Temporarily helps you cough less.
Otc - Stop Use
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- If symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor.
- A persistent cough may be the sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not take this product if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland unless directed by a doctor.Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.Adults and children 12 years of age and over2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) every 4 hoursChildren 6 to under 12 years of age 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 hoursChildren under 6 years of age Consult a doctor
Citric Acid, Grape Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharine Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose.
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)Tamper evident by seal under cap. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing.
* Please review the disclaimer below.