The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: arthritissimple backachemuscle strainssprainsbruisescramps
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Use only as directeddo not bandage tightly or use with a heating paddo not overwrap or wrap strips over themselvesdo not wrap around neckdo not apply over large areas of the body or apply in strips longer than 6 inchesavoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesdo not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Condition worsensredness is presentirritation developssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years:tear or cut roll to desired sizecarefully remove backing from one end of strip and place on affected arearemove remaining backing and press into placewear Icy Hot Medicated Roll for up to 8 hoursrepeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Keep carton as it contains important information for usage of this product.Distributed by Chattem, Inc.P.O. Box 2219Chattanooga, TN 37409-0219 USA© 2009 www.icyhot.comMADE IN JAPAN[NDC Code]
* Please review the disclaimer below.