The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Otc - Purpose
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skinHelps prevent cross contamination by hand contactHelps prevent drying and chafing of skinRecommended for repeated use
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Do not use in or near eyesUse in a well-ventilated areaDiscontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Open packet and remove toweletteWipe hands thoroughly with toweletteRinse thoroughly and dry
- Store at room temperatureFor Hospital and Professional Use Only
- Dimethicone Copolyol, Fragrance, Isopropyl C 12-15 Pareth-9 Carboxylate, Nonoxynol-9, SD Alcohol 40 (10%) and Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.