The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Lidocaine HCL 0.5%
First Aid AntisepticTopical Analgesic
- Temporary relief of pain associated with minor burnshelps protect against harmful bacteria
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In the eyesin large quantitieson animal bites, serious burns, deep puncture wounds, raw surfaces, or blistered areasfor more than one week unless directed to do so by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensif symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clears up and occurs again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: clean the affected area; apply a small amount to the area 1-3 times daily; may be covered with a sterile bandage (let dry first).children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
Glycerin monostearate, glycerol, purified water, sodium dodecyl sulfate
* Please review the disclaimer below.