The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Adults and children: (12 years and older)Take 1 to 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years:Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergiesrunny nosesneezingitching nose or throatitchy-watery eyesTemporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common coldrunny nosesneezing
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one that is used on skin.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandglaucoma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcohol beveragesalcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effectuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, contact a physician or poison control center immediately.
- Do not use more than directed
- Each caplet may contain: calcium 25mgprotect from lightuse by expiration date on packetstore at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºCtamper-evident sealed packetsdo not use any opened or torn packets
Carnauba wax*, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27, dicalcium phosphate*, hypromellose, lactose*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80*, titanium dioxide* may contain
Easy Care First Aid Diphenhydramine
1 CapletMade in USASee card for complete product information
* Please review the disclaimer below.