The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Diphenhydramine HCl 2%
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated withinsect bitesminor burnssunburnminor skin irritationsminor cutsrashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
For external use only
Do Not Use
- Do not useon large areas of the bodywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask A Doctor Before Use
- Ask a doctor before useon chicken poxon measles
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsensif symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Directionsdo not use more than directedadults and children over 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Aloe Vera, Citric Acid, Ethyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Methocel, Methylparaben, Oat Beta Glucan, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin E
* Please review the disclaimer below.