The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (Per Drop)
Soothes Sore Throats
- For the temporary relief of:Occasional minor sore throat pain, irritation and sore mouth
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have:
- Persistent or chronic cough associated with smoking, asthma, or emphysemaCough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, persistent headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 2 days
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a physician. Children under 3 years of age: consult a physician.
Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, Echinacea Angustifolia, Echinacea Purpurea, Elderberry, Elderberry Juice Color, Fritillaria, Licorice Root, Linden Flower, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Wild Cherry Bark.
* Please review the disclaimer below.