The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 66.5%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire or flame
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use in the eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If ingested get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Wet hands thoroughly with product
- Allow to dry without wiping
- Children under 6 should be supervised while using this product
Aloe vera, carbomer, D&C green #5, D&C yellow #10, fragrance, purified water, triethanolamine
* Please review the disclaimer below.