NDC 44911-0668 Psora Miasm
Eggshell Membrane, Whey Protein, Calcarea Carbonica, Lycopodium Clavatum, Sulphur, Ar...
What is NDC 44911-0668?
The NDC code 44911-0668 is assigned by the FDA to the product Psora Miasm which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Energique, Inc.. The generic name of Psora Miasm is eggshell membrane, whey protein, calcarea carbonica, lycopodium clavatum, sulphur, arsenicum album, fagopyrum esculentum, graphites, hydrocotyle asiatica, natrum muriaticum. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 44911-0668-1 30 ml in 1 bottle, dropper . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information, RxNorm crosswalk and the complete product label.
NDC Code 44911-0668-1
Package Description: 30 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER
What are Psora Miasm Active Ingredients?
- ARSENIC TRIOXIDE 12 [hp_C]/mL - An inorganic compound with the chemical formula As2O3 that is used for the treatment of ACUTE PROMYELOCYTIC LEUKEMIA in patients who have relapsed from, or are resistant to, conventional drug therapy.
- CENTELLA ASIATICA WHOLE 12 [hp_C]/mL
- EGG SHELL MEMBRANE 6 [hp_X]/mL
- FAGOPYRUM ESCULENTUM WHOLE 12 [hp_C]/mL
- GRAPHITE 12 [hp_C]/mL - An allotropic form of carbon that is used in pencils, as a lubricant, and in matches and explosives. It is obtained by mining and its dust can cause lung irritation.
- LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM SPORE 30 [hp_X]/mL
- OYSTER SHELL CALCIUM CARBONATE, CRUDE 30 [hp_X]/mL
- SODIUM CHLORIDE 12 [hp_C]/mL - A ubiquitous sodium salt that is commonly used to season food.
- SULFUR 30 [hp_X]/mL - An element that is a member of the chalcogen family. It has an atomic symbol S, atomic number 16, and atomic weight [32.059; 32.076]. It is found in the amino acids cysteine and methionine.
- WHEY 6 [hp_X]/mL - The liquid components of milk that remain after the CASEIN, fat, and fat soluble components have been removed. It is also a byproduct of cheese production.
* Please review the disclaimer below.