The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DISTRIBUTED BY ACCUDIAL PHARMACEUTICAL, INC.Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml = 1 Teaspoon)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldfluheadachesore throattoothacheTemporarily reduces fever
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacistIf your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.Ask a doctor before use if your child is under 6 mos. or 12 lbs. OR over 12 yrs. or 95 lbs.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Otc - When Using
When using this product: Do not use more than directed.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days.Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.New symptoms occur.Redness or swelling is present.These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.shake well before usingif needed, repeat dose every 4 hoursdo not use more than 5 times in 24 hourswhen weight is known: use the rotating bottle label to find the child's weight and read the correct dose. This is the most accurate dose.when weight is unknown: use the age chart on the rotating label.use only enclosed dosing syringe and adapter to dose this product. Do not use any other dosing deviceAge (yr)Dose (mL or tsp)tsp. = teaspoonmL = milliliterunder 6 mos.ask a doctor6 mos. to under 22.5 mL or ½ tsp.2 to under 45 mL or 1 tsp.4 to under 67.5 mL or 1½ tsp.6 to under 910 mL or 2 tsp.9 to under 1112.5 mL or 2½ tsp.11 to under 1215 mL or 3 tsp.or as directed by a doctorAsk a doctor before use if your child is under 6 mos. or 12 lbs. OR over 12 yrs. or 95 lbs.
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 2 mgstore between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)tamper evident: do not use if foil seal over the mouth of the bottle is torn, broken, or missing.
Artificial flavor, citric acid anhydrous, corn syrup, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.