The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredients: (in each 5 mL tsp.) PurposeGuaifenesin 100 mg .............................................. ExpectorantDextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg.................. Cough SuppressantPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg.................................. Decongestant
Otc - Purpose
- UsesIndicated for the symptomatic relief of sinusitis, bronchitis, pharyngitis, relief of cough due to colds due minor upper respiratory infections
- WarningsDo not exceed recommended dosage A
- Persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough
- Persists for more than a week, tends to reoccur or is accompanied by a
- Fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a doctor May cause or aggravate constipation If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur, discontinue use and consult a doctorIf symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not UseFor
- Persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic
- Bronchitis, emphysema or where cough is accompanied by excessive phelgm
- (mucus), unless directed by a doctor If you have a
- Chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath, children who are
- Taking other drugs, unless directed by a doctor. If nervousness,
- Dizziness or sleeplessness occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor.Do not give this product to a child who has heart disease high blood pressure thyroid disease diabetes unless directed by a doctor.If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions orParkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If youdo not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI;ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.If you haveheart disease high blood pressurethyroid disease diabetesdifficulty in urination due to the enlargement of the prostate gland unless directed by a doctor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Dosage & Administration
Directions Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours.adults and children 12 years of age and over take 2 teaspoonful (10 mL) every 6 hourschildren 6 to under 12 years of age take 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 6 hourschildren 2 to under 6 years of age take 1/2 teaspooful (2.5 mL) every 6 hourschildren under 2 years of age ask a doctor
Indications & Usage
Other information store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59° - 86°F).Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if seal under cap (or cello-band over cap) is torn, broken or missing.
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? 1-305-403-3788Manufactured For: Advanced Generic Corporation, Miami, FL 33166.www.advancedgeneric.com
Inactive ingredients Glycerin, flavor, methylparaben, propylene glycol,propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin and sorbitol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.