The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For hemorrhoidal: •for the temporary relief of pain, itching and burning due to hemorrhoids and other anorectal disordersfor topical analgesic: •for the temporary relief of pain and itching caused by sunburn, minor burns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites or minor skin irritation
For external use onlyAllergy warning: Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and ask a doctor.
Do Not Use
- •in or near the eyes •in infants under 2 years of age or weighing less than 35 pounds
When Using This Product
- For hemorrhoidal: •do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor •do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicatorfor topical analgesic: •do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- For hemorrhoidal: •condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days •bleeding occursfor topical analgesic: •condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For hemorrhoidal: •adults and children 12 years & older: when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying. •apply externally to the affected area up to 3 or 4 times daily •children under 12 years of age: ask a doctorfor topical analgesic: •adults and children 2 years of age and over: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily •children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Acetone sodium bisulfite, lanolin, white petrolatum
* Please review the disclaimer below.