The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:headachemuscular achesbackacheminor pain of arthritisthe common coldtoothachepremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 tablets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning) Adults and children 12 years and over:take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctordo not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missingStore at room temperature
Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid.
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (800) 795-9775.
* Please review the disclaimer below.