The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- Sore throat
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddenings
- RashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If Your Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product,
Do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)shake well before usingmL=milliliter
- Find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- Only use the enclosd syringe.Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child.remove cap and insert syringe into hole at top of bottle and turn upside down.
- Pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level. if you pass the prescribed level, simply push syringe back until you have reached the desired level.Slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (towards inner cheek).
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not use give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistanceWeight (lb)Age (year) Dose (mL)*under 24under 2 yearsask a doctor24-352-3 years5 mL*or as directed by a doctor
- Store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- Do not refrigerate.
- See bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
Anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY infants' Pain Relief Grape Flavor
* Please review the disclaimer below.