The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% by volume
First aid antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in.minor cuts
- For external use only.Flammable, keep way from spark, heat and flame.
- Use in well ventilated area, fumes may be harmful.
Ask A Doctor Before Use For
- Deep wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to irritated skin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Excessive irritation of the skin develops.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply freely and rub briskly with hands or towel.
- Does not contain ethyl or grain alcohol and is not sold as a substitute for preparations containing the same.
- Store at controlled room temperature
- Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
Methyl salicylate 0.5%FDC Blue #1FDC Yellow #5purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.