The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
To make a child sleepy.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic beveragesalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Donot take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.children 6 to under 12 years of age1/2 tablet (break tablet in half) every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 3 whole tablets in 24 hours.children under 6 years of agedo not use this product in children under 6 years of age
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- Protect from excessive moisture
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number
Corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
* Please review the disclaimer below.