The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Menthol 5.00%Capsaicin 0.05%
Topical AnalgesicTopical Analgesic
For temporary relief of aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, bruises and sprains.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
Do Not Use
- On, and avoid contact with face, scalp, eyes, mouth, and mucous membranes do not use on wounds or damaged or sensitive skin do not use in combination with any external heat source (heating pad, etc.) or for 1 hour before or after bathing or showering do not use in combination with any compression (bandage, wrap, brace, stocking, sock, or similar device or garment) do not use in combination with any other external analgesic products
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Excessive redness, burning, swelling, irritation, or discomfort develops in the skin, eyes, mouth or mucous membranes condition worsens pain persists for more than 7 days symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 16 years and over apply directly to affected area of pain change patch 1 to 2 times daily, or as directed by a doctor children under 16 years, ask a doctor before usinghow to apply:- clean and dry affected area - tear open pouch and remove one patch- remove protective film and apply directly to affected area of pain- reseal pouch containing unused patches after each use-
- Wash hands with soap and water after applying
Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glycerine, Iodoproynyl Butylcabamate, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 80, Propylparaben, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Distributed by:A.P.I SOLUTIONSDaphen, AL 36526For Questions or Comments Please Call 855-878-1489
* Please review the disclaimer below.