The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed in the USAby Merz North America, Inc.Raleigh, NC 27615
- Helps prevent, temporarily protect and relieve chapped or cracked skin.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensSymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture woundsAnimal bitesSerious burns
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Water (Aqua), Octyl-Dodecanol, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Decyl Oleate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Wheat Germ (Triticum Vulgare) Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Processed Skin Proteins (PSP(R)), Myreth-3 Myristate, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Wild Yam (Dioscorea Villosa) Root Extract, Borage (Borago Officinalis) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycosphingolipids, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
* Please review the disclaimer below.