The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Asian Cobra Venom 4x
*According to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States
Temporarily relieves joint pain associated with overuse and pain associated with arthritis.
- For external use only.- If pain persist, consult a physician.- Avoid contact with eyes. - Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult a physician before use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children
Directions For Use:
- Remove protective wrapping
- Liberally apply gel to the affected area and rub into joints.Use 3-4 time per day for the first week. Use as needed thereafter to relieve discomfort.Allow several days for drug to take maximum effect.
- Do not use if container seal is broken prior to opening.
- This product is intended for use in cases of recurring joint pain.This product is NOT intended to treat disease, it provides a temporary level of comfort, relief and a feeling of wellness.
- This product has been determined to be safe and effective for moderate to sever (Stage 2) chronic pain, as indicated by the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult a physician before use.
Benzalkonium chloride, Ethanol, Methocel, Propylene glycol, Saline.
Otc - Questions
For more information visit: www.Nyloxin.comManufactured for Nutra Pharma1537 NW 65th Avenue
Plantation, FL 33313
Questions? (954) 834-3740
* Please review the disclaimer below.