The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol, 62% v/v
For external use onlyFLAMMABLE
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesif in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Physician If
- Skin irritation or redness occurs and persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply product onto hands, spread thoroughly and rub until dry.
- Keep away from fire or flameDo not store above 120oF (50oC)For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (IN USA)
Inactive ingredients water, cetyl alcohol, PEG-32, glycerine, cyclomethicone, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, panthenol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, isopropyl palmitate, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, titanium dioxide, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call 1-866-781-8787.
* Please review the disclaimer below.