The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
When Using This Product
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness developAvoid contact with eyes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation, discomfort and redness persist for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands with warm waterApply handsoapRub vigorously for 20 secondsWash between fingers, around fingernails and backs of handsRinse thoroughly with warm waterDry with paper towels or air-dryUse once or twice daily as part of a daily cleaning routine
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, cal 1-800-328-0026For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA)
Inactive Ingredients water, potassium cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate, SD alcohol 40-B, hexylene glycol, boric acid, hydroxyethylcellulose, cocamidopropyl PG dimonium chloride phosphate, tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 75 lanolin, lauramine oxide, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis, FDC blue 1
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call 1 800 35 CLEAN
* Please review the disclaimer below.