The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.89%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
Do Not Use
When Using This Product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with waterdiscontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Otc - Ask Doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Concentrated Solution
- Do not mix with anything except for potable wateruse only provided bottles for diution and dispensing of ready-to-use productinsert probe into bag, twist cap tight, and close dispenserfill hand soap bottle with solution from dispenserplace bottle into a Nexa or Syncra dispenser for use
Directions: Ready-To-Use Solution
- Wet hands with warm waterapply soap to hands and scrub vigorouslywash between fingers, around fingernails, and back of handsrinse hands thoroughly with warm waterdry hands with clean towel or with mechanical dryer
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number in the US).
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), cocamine oxide, glycerin, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, hexylene glycol, methyl gluceth-20, PEG 7 glyceryl cocoate, potlyquaternium-77, polyquaternium-7, tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-12 dimethicone, lactic acid, glyceth-18 ethylhexanoate, ethanol, magnesium nitrate, fragrance, glycereth-18, methylchloroisothiazolinone, magnesium chloride, DC red 33, mehtylisothiazolinone
Otc - Questions
Questions? call 1800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
* Please review the disclaimer below.