The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.5%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
Do Not Use
When Using The Product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Otc - Ask Doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands and apply foamscrub hands and forearmsrinse thoroughly and dry
- READ SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS) BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCTEMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATIN: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), cocamine oxide, hexylene glycol, PEG-180, glycerin, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, myristamide DIPA, myristamine oxide, citric acid, methyl gluceth-20, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, alcohol, PEG-12 dimethicone, potassium citrate, fragrance, potassium hydroxide, blue 1, methylparaben, propylparaben.
Otc - Questions
Questions? call 1.866.444.7450
* Please review the disclaimer below.