The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 5mg
Pain relieverNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to■ common cold■ hay fever or other respiratory allergiesTemporarily ■ promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage; relieves sinus congestion and pressure■ reduces feverTemporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with■ headache■ muscular aches■ minor arthritis pain■ common cold■ toothache■ menstrual cramps
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- ■ more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- ■ with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- ■ 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not exceed recommended dosage. If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give this adult strength product to children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:■ skin reddening■ blisters■ rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- ■ with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.■ for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor■ for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor■ if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- ■ liver disease■ thyroid disease■ diabetes■ high blood pressure■ heart disease■ difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- ■ taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- ■ symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever■ pain or fever persists or gets worse■ redness or swelling is present■ any new symptoms appear
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not use more than directed
- ■ store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)■ tamper evident sealed packets■ do not use any opened or torn packets■ avoid excessive heat and humidity
Corn starch, crospovidone*, FD&C blue #1*, hypromellose*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol*, povidone, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid.*may contain
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? 1-800-869-6970
* Please review the disclaimer below.