The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Drop)
Menthol 5.8 mg
Antitussive (cough suppressant)/oral anesthetic
- Cough as may occur with a cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not use more than directeddo not use for more than 2 days
Adults And Children: (12 Years And Older)
Allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every hour as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
Children Under 12 Years:
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- 7 calories per drop
- Store at 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- Protect from moisture & heat
Acesulfame potassium, eucalyptus oil, flavoring, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate*, isomalt, peppermint oil, soy bean oil*, sucralose*, water*
* Please review the disclaimer below.