The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated withheadachecommon coldmuscular achestoothacheminor arthritis painmenstrual crampsFor the reduction of fever.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctorfor more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If
- You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Using And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not improvenew symptoms occurpain or fever persists or gets worseredness or swelling is present
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use more than directed
Adults And Children: (12 Years And Older)
Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Children Under 12 Years:
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)tamper-evident sealed packetsdo not use any opened or torn packets
Corn starch, hypromellose, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose*, polyethylene glycol, povidone*, pregelatinized starch*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, titanium dioxide** may contain
145R Medique Apap 325 Mg Label
®APAPNon-Aspirin TabletsPull to OpenPain Reliever/Fever Reducer • Acetaminophen 325 mg150 Tablets(75 x 2)Tamper Evident Unit Dose Packets
Medi-First Non-Aspirin 325 Mg Label
250Tablets(125 x 2)Medi-First
®Non-AspirinAches, Fever ● Acetaminophen 500mgDolores, Fiebre ● Acetaminofeno 500mgAspirin-Free Pain ReliefPull to OpenTire Para AbrirCompare active ingredients to:Compare el ingrediente activo con:Extra Strength Tylenol®Registered Trademark of McNeil Consumer ProductsMarca Registrada de McNeil Consumer ProductsTamper Evident Unit Dose PacketsEmpaquetado con SelladoEvidente en Dosis Unitarias
145R Mfp Non-Aspirin 325 Mg Label
250Tablets(125 x 2's)Medi First
Non-AspirinPain Reliever/Fever ReducerAlivia el dolar/Reduce la fiebreAcetaminophen/
Pull to OpenTire Para AbrirEasy To SwallowFilm Coated TabletsFacil de Tragar Tabletas con Cubierta PelicularCompare active ingredient to:Compare el ingrediente activo con:Extra Strength Tylenol®Registered Trademark of McNeil Consumer ProductsMarca Registrada de McNeil Consumer ProductsTamper Evident Unit Dose PacketsEmpaquetado con SelladoEvidente en Dosis Unitarias
Dover Aminofen Label
Dover AminophenPain Reliever-Fever ReducerNon-Aspirin AnalgesicAcetaminophen 325mgDover PharmaceuticalProducts of the highest quality and effectivenessTamper ResistantSealed PacketsUnit Dose Packs500 Tablets(250 Packets of 2)
* Please review the disclaimer below.